For Sale Signs
A For Sale Sign can increase viewings by up to 30%
Order a personalised For Sale Sign and have it delivered to your doorstep within the next 7 working days!
Our For Sale Signs are made in the same factory that supplies hundreds of leading estate agents across the UK. The boards are durable, water resistant, double sided and most importantly are designed to be eye catching!
Our For Sale Signs:
- Are great at capturing a local buyer
- Are professionally designed and eye catching
- Digitally printed for a high end look
- Durable and made from 2 layers of thick correx plastic
- Can be used over and over again!
- Can display ANY number you require
- Are delivered FREE of charge and in 7 days
F.A.Q's about our For Sale Sign
- Should I use a For Sale Sign to advertise my Property?
- What number will be displayed on my own For Sale Sign?
- Are your For Sale Sign the same as real Letting Agents boards?
- Are your Easy to Erect?
- How and when will the For Sale Sign be Delivered?
- How much do the For Sale Sign cost?
- What is your Return Policy?
- I want to Order a For Sale Sign, What Next?
- How to Display your For Sale Sign- The Law and Regulations
The answer is quite simple - YES. Estate Agents have been using For Sale Signs since the dawn of time. They work; at least a 1/3 of your enquiries will be generated from potential applicants who already live in the area.
You can choose which number you would like to be advertised on your For Sale Sign.
If you are advertising a property with us then we would recommend that you use our 0844 567 6868 number. When a prospective tenant calls, we will register their details and pass on the enquiry to you either via email, through your private landlord account or by telephone.
If you decide not to advertise you property on our website then we would only be able to print your own telephone number on the board.
YES! Our For Sale Signs are manufactured using the latest technology in digital printing. Each board is manufactured from 2 sheets of 4mm correx, heat welded together and complies with local planning regulations (size 800mm x 600mm).
YES! It should not take more than 10 minutes to erect a For Sale Sign once you have the wooden post. You will need to pop down to your local DIY store and buy a 2" x 2" 8 foot wooden post and a couple of bolts to set up the For Sale Sign outside your house or flat. This shouldn't cost more than £2-£3.
We aim to have the For Sale Sign nicely wrapped up and shipped off to your nominated address within 7 working days and usually by private courier. If you are not at the address when the sign is being delivered, the courier will leave it in a safe place at the property.
£35 + vat for the For Sale Sign. We deliver for FREE.
We are confident that you will be delighted with your own For Sale Sign. Our For Sale Signs are custom made to suit our individual Private Landlords and each board is digitally printed, we will therefore not be able to accept returns of the boards unless faulty and within 7 days of receipt.
To purchase a For Sale Sign, just add it to your online shopping basket and check out.
Property For Sale Signs and agent boards are covered under the local authority planning regulations. The planning rules enable certain 'specified classes' of advertisement to be displayed without an application being made to the planning authority. Planning permission to display a For Sale board is not normally required where you follow a few rules.
- If the sale or letting is for agricultural, industrial or commercial use or development the board should be no bigger than 2 square metres, but if two boards are joined together to form a single advertisement, a total surface area of 2.3 square metres is permitted.
- For residential for sale and let boards the board must not exceed 0.5 of a square metre, or a total area of 0.6 of a square metre for two joined boards.
- You may only display ONE board on the premises (or two joined to form a "V" as mentioned above).
- No advertisement board is allowed to extend outwards from the wall of a building by more than 1 metre.
- The board must not be illuminated in any circumstances.
- The board must not have the highest part of the advertisement at more than 4.6 metres above ground-level, or 3.6 metres in any Area of Special Control (except where advertising a sale or letting of premises situated in a building above these specified height limits).
- The board must be removed not later than 14 days after completion of the sale or granting of the tenancy.
All outdoor advertisements must also comply with five 'standard conditions'.
- Be kept clean and tidy.
- Be kept in a safe condition.
- Have the permission of the owner of the site on which they are displayed (this includes the Highway Authority if the sign is to be placed on highway land).
- Not obscure, or hinder the interpretation of, official road, rail, waterway or aircraft signs, or otherwise make hazardous the use of these types of transport.
- Be removed carefully where so required by the planning authority.
You will be delighted to know that Surf4aProperty.com For Sale Signs meet all current planning regulations.
This information is for general guidance for more information contact your local planning office.
If you have a property for sale, order a For Sale Sign Today.